Phoenix Truck Driving Institute Financial Assistance
Phoenix Truck Driving Institute understands that not everyone can afford to pay for the cost of school up front. However, there are grant and loan options available to help finance your training. What’s more—many trucking carriers will reimburse the cost of your training!
Phoenix Truck Driving Institute has many relationships with agencies throughout Arizona. We can help you work with agencies to potentially receive grants to pay for your CDL.
- Maricopa Workforce Connections
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA)
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
NEW! Our Exclusive Student Loan Programs
We are proud to offer loan programs so students can get started with little up-front cost. If you are interested in finding out if you prequalify to attend training, click either of the below links:
Atlas Financial Group
Paramount Capital Group
- Pre-hires for those who qualify, with reimbursement of up to 100% of your tuition. Have a job ready BEFORE you graduate!
- Paid training for qualified student drivers
- Free pre-trip observation
- Job placement assistance